Severn Valley Railway
The Severn Valley Railway is a privately owned railway running regular steam-hauled passenger trains for the benefit of tourists and enthusiasts between Kidderminster in Worcestershire and Bridgnorth in Shropshire. The people whom operate the railway are unpaid volunteers, all of whom are members of the Severn Valley Railway Company.
Number of members
Launch date of affinity relationship
What support we provide
- Financial support towards the members' magazine Severn Valley Railway News'
- Marquee and associated equipment for one event per year
What their main activities are
- The operation of the Severn Valley Railway which is enjoyed by over 250,000 visitors each year.
- Members, whom are interested in Britain's heritage and nostalgia, receive a regular magazine, reduced fare travel, specially arranged members' events and the opportunity to work on the railway.
- Severn Valley Railway News 4 times per year
Severn Valley Railway - more information
- Marketing: Blanche Surman, Head Office - 01789 202667
- Group: Jason Houlders - 01789 202906