Garden Organic is the national charity for organic growing. The mission of Garden Organic is to inspire, encourage and support individuals and groups to grow organically.
Number of members
Launch date of affinity relationship
What support we provide
- Sponsorship of the 'Problems Solved' pages within The Organic Way
- Meeting facilities at NFU Mutual's head office in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Provision of marquees and associated equipment for events at Ryton Organic Gardens.
What their main activities are
- Demonstration of organic principles and practices
- The Organic Way magazine - 3 times per year
Garden Organic - more information
- Marketing: Blanche Surman, Head Office – 01789 202667
- Group: 02476 308210
NFU Mutual recently sponsored the Autumn/Winter edition of The Organic Way. Members were given the chance to win one of five organic hampers. The lucky winners were;
- Miss Bridges from Cambridgeshire
- Mrs Strange from Wiltshire
- Mrs Dottridge from Bristol
- Mr & Mrs Lee from Greater London
- Mike Mansell from East Sussex
The winner of the NFU Mutual Competition held at Garden Organic's Apple Day was James Curran from Warwickshire. James won a Daylesford organic hamper.