Fine Art, Antiques & Collections Insurance
Specially designed to cover your most valuable possessions.
Cover for your fine art, antiques and collections, available as an extension to your NFU Mutual Bespoke Home Insurance, tailored around you and your lifestyle.
Whether it’s a single painting, a collection of work or a treasured antique it’s essential to ensure you have the right cover in place to keep them safe.
We understand this well and as an extension to your NFU Mutual Bespoke Home Insurance we can help ensure your most valuable posessions are protected.
NFU Mutual Bespoke Home Insurance is designed to cover valuable items and more complex insurance needs, including fine art, antiques and collections. If you are unsure of the true worth of your collection, we can help there too. We offer access to a panel of expert valuers who can, for a fee, provide guidance and valuations.
- The costs of replacing, repairing or restoring damage or loss, up to the amount you have chosen, or an agreed value with us
- Loss of value following repair or restoration for damaged item
- Damage to your specified fine art and collections anywhere in the world
- Pairs and sets of matching items if one is damaged, up to £30,000, or an agreed value with us
- The increased value of an artwork due to the death of the artist, if this occurs within 6 months of the date of the loss or damage, up to twice its value and a maximum of £100,000 for each claim.
What's not covered
- Any excess, which is the amount you’ll need to pay towards a claim. Your policy documents will outline where these apply
- Damage or loss caused by lack of general maintenance, wear and tear, and loss of value over time
- Any costs of replacing, repairing or restoring your fine art and collections above the amount you’ve insured them for
- Cover for items permanently kept away from the address shown on your policy schedule.
Your cover will depend on your circumstances. You can find further information in the Important Documents section.
Do you know the true value of your belongings?
It’s not just bricks and mortar that make a home, but a lifetime of accumulated possessions: some precious and treasured, others stored away and overlooked; some collected on your travels, others gifted or inherited and containing great sentimental value.
Frequently asked questions
Cover for your Fine Art, Antiques and Collections is available as an add on to your existing NFU Mutual Bespoke Home Insurance policy.
Already got NFU Mutual Bespoke Home Insurance? Contact us to find out more
If you're not an existing customer, please get in touch to get a quote.
As well as filling your home with the things you love it’s essential to ensure you understand the value of what you have and keep them safe.
We understand this well and as part of our NFU Mutual Bespoke Home Insurance we work with trusted partners who can, for a fee, provide a valuation for your collections.
Contact us to find out more.