We know that if your commercial vehicle is off the road your business can quickly grind to a halt. That's why we have a dedicated claim line to help get your vehicle back on the road and your business moving again.
This page provides information for claims on the following policies:
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance
- Light Goods Vehicle Insurance
- Fleet Insurance
If your vehicle has been involved in an incident, you should contact us immediately.
Even if you’re not making a claim for your own losses, you may find yourself facing a claim from the other person involved.
Before you make a claim
If you need to make a new claim, please ensure you have the following:
- Your policy number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Details of any third parties involved
- Details of the incident that has led to the claim including date and circumstances
- An indication of the value of the claim, such as purchase price, estimated replacement cost, or the extent of damage or injury
- Your contact number
How to make a claim
To make a new claim please call 0800 783 6093 (24-hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Give you help and advice
- Deal with any claims made against you