Have You Been Affected by the Severe Weather?
In the event of an emergency during office hours, please contact your local Agent or, if you deal with us directly, call Mutual Direct on 0800 197 0963. For assistance in an emergency outside of office hours, please call our Emergency Helpline on 0800 282 652.
It is important that you always call us in the following emergency situations:
- Your home has been flooded
- Your home is no longer habitable
- There has been damage to windows, doors or locks and your home is not secure
- The damage is causing a risk of injury to you or others
Please note we are expecting a high volume of calls to the Helpline as we provide support and assistance to customers who have been affected by the severe weather. We apologise if you experience a delay when calling.
Non – emergency
To notify us of a claim during office hours please call your local Agent or, if you deal with us directly, Mutual Direct on 0800 197 0963.
If you wish to report a non-emergency property claim out of hours, please complete the form below. We aim to respond to all new notifications as quickly as possible however this may not be as quickly as usual as we provide support and assistance to customers who have been affected by the severe weather. We apologise if you experience a delay.
For all emergency and non-emergency motor claims and breakdowns, please call the relevant number below:
- For private cars and light goods vehicles 0800 282 652
- For fleet vehicles (cars and light goods vehicles only) 0800 783 6092
- For commercial heavy goods vehicles 0800 783 6093
- For horseboxes 0800 783 6091
- For agricultural vehicles contact your local Agent or call 0800 316 2364 during office hours. Out of hours call 0800 282 652.