Declaration for all Junior ISA applicants
Registered contact's title:
Registered contact address:
I apply to subscribe to a Select Junior ISA for:
Child's full name:
Child's address (if different from registered contact):
Child's date of birth:
Child's National Insurance number (if over 16):
All applicants are required to make the following declarations when applying for a Junior ISA in accordance with the rules governing ISAs. Some of these declarations include technical information. If there is anything you are unsure about, please ask us.
I apply to subscribe to a stocks and shares JuniorISA for the tax year starting 6 April 2023 and every following tax year until further notice.
I have read the latest key investor information document for each of the fund(s) I am investing in.
The child will remain the beneficial owner of the Junior ISA and I declare that:
- I am 18 years of age or over.
- I have parental responsibility for the child. The child does not have a Child Trust Fund account, unless it is being transferred to this Junior ISA.
- I will be the registered contact for the Junior ISA.
- The child is resident in the UK, or is a UK Crown servant, a dependant of a UK Crown servant or is married to/in a civil partnership with a UK Crown servant.
- I have not subscribed, and will not subscribe, to another Junior ISA of this type for this child. – I am not aware that this child has another Junior ISA of this type.
- I am not aware of other Junior ISA subscriptions that will result in this child exceeding the annual limit.
- I will not knowingly make subscriptions to Junior ISAs for this child that will result in the subscription limit being exceeded.
- I understand that my subscriptions cannot continue to be made after the child reaches age 18.
I authorise NFU Mutual Select Investments Limited:
- To hold the child’s subscriptions, Junior ISA investments, interest, dividends and any other rights or proceeds in respect of those investments and cash.
- To make on the child’s behalf any claims to relief from tax in respect of Junior ISA investments.
- To make an electronic record of this application.
I agree to the Junior ISA terms and conditions.
I agree to NFU Mutual Select Investments Limited’s terms and conditions and to pay its fees and charges, as set out in My Investments Guide to Charges.
I authorise NFU Mutual Select Investments Limited to hold any uninvested cash in a client bank account together with monies held for other clients.
I declare that, I have taken reasonable care that all statements made by me are true and complete.
I agree to inform NFU Mutual Select Investments Limited immediately in writing of any change in my circumstances affecting any of the information given.