NFU Mutual

Manage your plan

You can manage your Investments or Pension products through our self-service web forms by selecting one of the options below.

Alternatively if you would like to speak to someone you can call us on 0800622323  or by contacting your NFU Mutual Financial Adviser.

What would you like to do?

Which of your personal details would you like to change?

What Trust information would you like?

A factsheet [PDF: 129KB] about HM Revenue and Customs Trust Registration Service is available to download.

Frequently asked questions

Through the self-service web form you can instruct us to change you name, address, add or amend your National Insurance number or reply to a 'Gone Away' letter.

If your enquiry does not relate to any of the above types of changes please contact us either via the Financial Services Customer Services web form or by calling 0800622323.

After making a plan information request you will receive a standard plan summary.

A standard plan summary includes:

  • Current fund value
  • Regular payment amount and frequency
  • Investment fund(s) and details of your units in each fund
  • Payments made in the current tax year
  • Withdrawal history (if applicable)

If the information that you require would not be included in a standard plan summary please contact us either via the Financial Services Customer Services web form or by calling 0800622323.

Our records show that that there is a plan held in your name. This plan is currently marked as 'Gone Away' because we have insufficient information to securely honour the plan.

When we lose track of our customers, we do our best to find them so we can stay in touch and send them important information. We need to have your up to date contact details, including your postal address, to honour your plan.

Once you’re back in contact, it’s much easier to stay up to date with your plan or make a claim.