When looking for an insurance partner, you need to be confident that they can meet their commitments and keep your business operating if things don’t go to plan.
That’s exactly the promise we’ve delivered to our clients for the last 100 years.
We’ll deal with your claim fairly, offering high levels of service and advice at every step.
The last thing you need when you make a claim is extra hassle. So you can expect efficient handling and regular updates from the moment you contact us.
Wherever possible, we will pro-actively minimise stress from your side, using approved repairers, qualified claims inspectors, loss adjusters and solicitors.
How to make a claim
Your local Agent is always on hand to support you through the claims process. Contact your local agency office with the following information to hand:
- Your policy number
- Details of any third parties involved
- An indication of the value of the claim, such as purchase price, estimated replacement cost, or the extent of damage or injury.
Mutual Direct policyholders can notify us of a new claim or provide updates to an existing claim by calling 0800 197 0963 (8am-6pm Monday to Friday).
Out of hours emergency claims
In the event of an emergency in your premises which:
- puts your health, or that of your employees, at risk;
- creates a risk of damage to your premises or property;
- creates unacceptable working conditions;
Call our Commercial Emergency Helpline 0800 282 652 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) and use option 5.