Farming Insurance Claims
Guidance about how to make a claim for Farming Insurance.
About making a claim
When it comes to making a claim, we understand the importance of acting now and sorting out the details later.
We know that dealing with a Farming Insurance claim can be a challenging time. We are committed to providing you with the first class customer service that you have come to expect, no matter what the claim.
This page is for claims relating to:
- Your farm
- Emergency out of hours claims
- Legal Expenses
- Glass claims
For claims related to your agricultural vehicle, please see Agricultural Vehicle Insurance claims.
Before you make a claim
If you need to make a new claim, please ensure you have the following:
- Your policy number
- Your name and address
- Details of the incident that has led to the claim including date, circumstances and, if possible, an estimate of the cost or invoice for work completed
- Your contact number
Emergency out of hours claims
In the event of an emergency in your premises which:
- Puts your health, or that of your employees, at risk
- Creates a risk of damage to your premises or property
- Creates unacceptable working conditions