Find your local agency office
Speak to your local agency office, who are on hand to offer a face-to-face discussion about how you can protect your agricultural vehicles.
Our comprehensive Vintage Agricultural Vehicle Insurance provides extensive cover for vehicles at least 25 years old and kept as a vintage model.
- Vehicle replacement - if it's stolen or written off, we'll pay the market value or the amount shown on your policy documents, whichever is less.
- Spare parts and accessories kept in your vehicle.
- Glass replacement and no excess to pay for glass repair.
- Motor Legal Protection - giving you access to legal advice and covering legal costs: up to £100,000.
- Agricultural goods you carry in your vehicle or trailer: up to £1,000 for any one event.
- Cover for any specified trailer when it’s attached to your vehicle.
- Legal liability - injuries to others: up to any amount and for damage to other people's property: up to £5 million.
What isn't included:
- Any excess, which is the amount you’ll need to pay towards a claim. Your policy documents will outline where these apply.
- Loss of value over time, damage to tyres and tracks, loss of use, and wear and tear.
- Loss or theft of keys, or replacing locks.
This is not an exhaustive list, more information can be found in the important documents section.
The cover you choose will depend on your circumstances and your local NFU Mutual agency office will take the time to understand your needs and explain the full details, including any limits and exclusions that may apply, to help ensure it‘s right for you.
As the UK’s leading rural insurer, we're always looking for ways to keep ahead of industry trends, to ensure your farming business is in safe hands.
Whatever your farming insurance needs, whether smallholdings of a few animals, to larger more complex operations, we can protect your livelihood and your future.
Third Party Fire and Theft Vintage Agricultural Vehicle Insurance Product Information Document