Contact your local agency office
Speak to your local agency office, who are on hand to offer a face-to-face discussion about how you can protect your commercial vehicles.
We know that not all businesses are the same, so neither is our Motor Fleet Insurance.
Keeping your fleet running can be challenging, especially when it comes to arranging insurance. But ours is tailored to your business, and includes the things you’ll need to keep your business moving, if your business has five vehicles or more.
So, whether you need cover for just a few cars and vans or a large haulage fleet, we’ll help create the policy that protects your valuable assets.
- New vehicle replacement - if you purchase a UK model from new and it's stolen or written off. Cars less than two years old. Light Goods Vehicles less than 12 months old.
- Cover for fitted audio, in-vehicle entertainment and navigation equipment fitted as standard.
- Replacement locks or ignition if your keys are stolen.
- Legal liability for personal injury to other people caused by an accident involving a vehicle up to any amount.
- EU compulsory cover - the minimum insurance required by countries in the European Union.
- Motor Legal Protection - giving you access to legal advice and covering legal costs, up to £100,000.
- Road rescue after an accident - recovery of cars and light goods vehicles following an accident, including transportation to a repairer, home address or destination.
What's not included:
- Any excess, which is the amount you’ll need to pay towards a claim. Your policy documents will outline where these apply.
- Loss of value over time, damage to tyres and wear and tear.
- Mechanical, electrical, electronic or computer failures, or breakdowns or breakages.
- Costs incurred before a claim has been accepted.
The features and exclusions listed are not exhaustive. Your cover will depend on your circumstances. You can find further information in the Important Documents section.