We understand that this is a difficult time for everyone, and we want to ensure that we are continuing to serve our members whilst maintaining the health, safety and wellbeing of our Agents and employees.
Following the Government’s new rules around social distancing and staying at home, we’ve had to make some temporary changes to the way we work and are setting up as many people up to work from home so, we’re asking as many members as possible to please use the links below and complete an online form in order to contact us.
We’ll then get back in touch with you as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience.
For Emergencies only, please contact us using the following numbers:
- If you’ve had a road traffic accident and need emergency roadside assistance, call 0800 282 652.
- If your vehicle has broken down and you require assistance, please call 0800 282 652 and use option 1. Our motor claims guide explains what to do after a motor accident and deals with what happens next to you and your vehicle and anyone else involved.
- If you’ve damaged your windscreen and it requires emergency repair, please call 0800 282 652 and use option 2*. Find out more about glass repairs in our motor claims guide.
- If you’re unable to access your home or your home has become uninhabitable, call us on 0800 282 652 and use option 4.
- If you’re unable to trade from your business premises or your business is unable to function, call 0800 282 652 and use option 5.
- If you’re travelling and require assistance, call 0800 282 652 and use option 6.
*Please note that with the current Government rules on Coronavirus, that our suppliers for any Windscreen and Emergency repairs are adopting the following approach to call outs:
Priority will be given to:
- Those that are providing essential products and services and are recognised as key workers (this includes trucks and vehicles delivering food or essential supplies)
- Urgent jobs, such as body glass or where vehicles are unsafe/undriveable
- Vehicles in households where the vehicle is required for the mobility or support of vulnerable or dependent people
All other claims will be placed in a priority queue and will be dealt with on a case by case basis, therefore some policyholders maybe expected to wait longer than usual for their windscreens to be repaired/ replaced.