Contact your local agency office
Speak to your local agency office, who are on hand to offer a face-to-face discussion about how you can protect your commercial vehicles.
When your van is off the road your business can quicky grind to a halt. That's why the right van insurance is vital. Accidents and theft unfortunately do happen so having quality insurance in place can help give you peace of mind should the worst happen.
- Damage to your vehicle because of an accident, fire or theft.
- If your vehicle is stolen or written off, we will pay the market value or the amount shown on your policy schedule, whichever is less.
- New vehicle replacement - if you purchase a UK model from new and it’s less than 12 months old when it’s stolen or written off.
- Windscreen cover for replacing the glass with no reduction to your no claims discount.
- Guarantee on repair work when you use our approved repairers.
- Courtesy car - we’ll provide a small car for the duration of repairs if you have an accident and use one of our approved repairers; or up to 14 days if your vehicle is written off or stolen.
- Tools in the vehicle – up to £500 for tools lost, damaged in an accident or stolen from a locked vehicle.
- Personal possessions in the vehicle – up to £250 for non-trade/business items lost or damaged in an accident, or if the vehicle is stolen.
What's not included:
- Any excess, which is the amount you’ll need to pay towards a claim. Your policy documents will outline where these apply.
- Loss of value over time, damage to tyres, and wear and tear.
- Replacement keys and locks if the keys are lost.
- Caravans, catering vehicles, horsebox or livestock trailers.
- Cash, tickets, stamps, cheques and business samples.
The features and exclusions listed are not exhaustive. Your cover will depend on your circumstances. You can find further information in the Important Documents section.
Other business products
It’s a specialist insurance product that covers the scenarios likely to be faced when using a van on an everyday basis for commercial reasons. It’s more tailored towards those who would face potential loss when their vehicle is out of action.
Some Car Insurance policies may offer cover for the use of a van but this is usually third-party insurance and may not fully cover your needs. With our specific Van Insurance, we cover you for the most likely incidents to happen when you’re running a business such as the theft of tools. In other words, it’s tailored to reduce the risks you might face.
Our specialist insurance means the things that really matter are protected such as your equipment and the ability to get straight back on the road when your vehicle isn’t working.
That all depends on the needs of your business and how many vans are in your fleet. What is essential is that you don’t remain uninsured and get the cover that protects you most. Talk to one of our experts at your local agency office who will be able to advise on the right level of insurance you need and answer all your questions.
Once again it depends on your business. And while there are always cheaper options available, you need to balance that with the risk of not being covered for incidents that can happen to your vans.
Yes, up to £500 if they are lost due to damage or stolen from a locked vehicle.
We’ll provide a courtesy vehicle for 14 days if yours is stolen or written-off and you report the loss to our claim helpline.
Yes, if it’s a UK model purchased as new in the last year when it’s stolen or written off.
You can claim medical expenses up to £250 for injury to anyone in the insured vehicle.
You can choose additional cover to protect your no claims discount covering up to two claims in five years.