When making an application, details should be included of:
- The project, initiative or organisation for which funding is sought
- An indication of the amount of the donation requested
- Any business plans
- Details of any other funding sought and or obtained
- Any recognition which would be given to the Trust in recognition of its support
- Confirmation of whether or not the applicant is a registered charity
The Trust focuses on providing funding to larger initiatives, which would have a significant impact on the rural community. The Trustees are particularly interested in initiatives in the areas of education of young people in rural areas and relief of poverty within rural areas.
The Trustees meet twice a year to consider applications received. These meetings are currently held in June and November.
Applications for the June meeting must be submitted by 28th May 2021 and for the November meeting they must be submitted by 29th October 2021.