Our Caterer Insurance policy includes cover suited to a variety of catering and hospitality businesses.
There is so much to think about when you open the doors to your customers - from the health and safety of your staff and customers, to food hygiene and staffing levels. Your business might be interrupted by many issues such as loss of payment or booking facilities due to cybercrime, damage to your property, the loss of a key person through illness, or even an outbreak of food poisoning.
You’re not alone. We work extensively with the hospitality industry from local coffee shops to restaurants and hotels. We can help you plan for the unexpected and get you back on your feet should things go wrong.
What's included as standard:
- Property - Your contents and stock are covered as standard, including an automatic seasonal increase of 25% around events such as Christmas and Easter, with the option to increase it further. There’s also the option to add cover for your buildings if you need it
- Money - up to £5,000 - loss or theft of money on your premises during business hours. This includes money in transit to the bank or whilst in a safe on your premises overnight
- Business Interruption - Loss of a liquor licence, up to £100,000
- Employers' Liability - We provide £10 million as standard but higher limits are available.
- Engineering - Deterioration of stock caused by damage to freezer or chiller units or failure of the public power supply
- Commercial Legal Expenses - A specialist lawyer to advise and support you and cover against legal costs up to £250,000.
NFU Mutual Caterer Insurance is 5 Star rated by Defaqto
Our Caterer Insurance provides one of the highest quality offerings on the market