Our specialist consultants have been helping customers to interpret and implement government guidelines to ensure their businesses continued to operate safely during lockdown. We can help you to safely re-open your business by assessing the risk to employees and customers and offering practical steps so that you can comply with government guidelines. To find out more please send us an enquiry and one of our consultants will be in touch.
We can help you with:
- Health and Safety assessments
- Covid-19 assessments
- Noise and vibration assessments
- Fire assessments
- Manual handling
- Policy writing
- DSEAR assessment
When you sign up to our consultancy service one of our expert Health and Safety Consultants will be in contact with you. This is to arrange for a site visit or a remote consultation to understand your business, discuss your requirements and assess the significant risks.
The information gathered will be used to create your bespoke documentation such as a site audit report, safety policies, risk assessments, guidance and forms which will help you remain informed and in control.
- Our health and safety support: We can offer a full onsite, or remote, audit and report to help you comply with the most recent health and safety legislation. It’s the ideal solution for businesses looking for a bespoke solution that can be set up, reviewed and developed at any time.
- Try our flexible consultancy: Keep up to speed with the latest business developments and changes in legislation. This flexible and bespoke service can be used to update vital paperwork, inform safety meetings, and provide in-house training for staff.
- Fire Risk Assessment: All businesses must comply with current Fire Safety Legislation. Our on-site visit culminates in a report incorporating our recommendations and a full review of your current precautions.
Our risk management partners
Vulcan Inspection Services - will oversee the transition of your inspection regime and will be your first point of contact for all queries related to your inspections.
Cardinus Risk Management - work in partnership with NFU Mutual to help you fulfil the duty of care you have to your employees and the public who may be affected by their driving activities.