To make sure that we are able to give you a quote we would like you to confirm some details about you.
- You have never been refused insurance, had insurance cancelled, declared void or had a renewal declined or any special terms or conditions imposed.
- You have never been subject to any form of bankruptcy proceedings (whether discharged or not) e.g. Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVAs)Trust Deeds and/or been subject to any other statutory insolvency proceedings, e.g. Compulsory Voluntary Arrangements (CVAs).
- You have never been subject to any Court Judgement e.g. CCJs in the last five years whether satisfied or not.
- You have never been convicted of any non-motoring criminal offence, or have no presecutions pending.
We'd now like you to confirm some details about the property you would like to insure.
- Your property has never suffered from subsidence.
- Your property has never been flooded.
- Your property is not currently undergoing any structural alterations.
We want to make sure that you get the right cover and that means speaking to the right person. We'd like to know more about what you would like to insure.
- Would you estimate the cost to replace all of the contents in your home be more than £150,000?
- Do you own any fine artwork or collections?
- Would you like to insure more than one property?
Based on the information you have provided we'd like to give you a quote.
Call Mutual Direct to get a quote for Home Insurance:
0808 250 7856
You won't find us on price comparison sites, so speak directly to our UK-based associates at Mutual Direct.