How to make a claim
If you need to make a new claim please ensure you have the following:
- Your policy number
- Details of any third parties involved
- An indication of the value of the claim, such as purchase price, estimated replacement cost, or the extent of damage or injury.
Need to make an Agricultural Vehicle Insurance claim?
Make an Agricultural Vehicle Insurance claim
What we will do
Even if you’re not making a claim for your own losses, you may find yourself facing a claim from the other person involved.
- Give you help and advice
- Deal with any claims made against you.
Out of hours emergency claims
In the event of an emergency in your premises which:
- puts your health, or that of your employees, at risk;
- creates a risk of damage to your premises or property;
- creates unacceptable working conditions;
Call our Commercial Emergency Helpline 0800 282 652 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) and use option 5.