Bath Agency is proud to have nominated local charity Bath Mind to receive a donation of £3225.81 from the national £2 million ‘NFU Mutual Agency Giving Fund’.
In light of the national emergency our country is continuing to face, NFU Mutual has allocated a £2million fund help local frontline charities during 2021. This follows £1million of support delivered by NFU Mutual’s Agency Giving Fund in 2020, which helped charities across many sectors to keep their life-changing services going throughout the pandemic.
To ensure these donations reach all corners of the UK and are directed where they’re needed most, NFU Mutual’s Agents, with over 300 offices nationwide, have been given the opportunity to nominate local charities to receive a share of the fund. The funds will offer support as lockdown measures continue to impact our communities, providing both emergency support and to help build long-term resilience.
The Bath Agency nominated Bath Mind as one of the charities to receive this support, to help deliver their important work.
This donation has allowed Bath Mind to respond to the current climate, below are a few examples of what our donation will support:
- Daytime and evening telephone crisis support
- The Community Wellbeing Hub – Open to all B&NES residents for any community support relating to COVID-19. Bath Mind lead on mental health support services
- Wellbeing groups online, giving advice on keeping a routine, keeping active etc
- Food for Thought delivering online nutritional support and recipe tips to enhance wellbeing
- 1:1 Counselling via Skype
- Online Wellbeing in the Workplace scheme.
- Bath Mind online resources page on how to keep mentally well during the pandemic.
NFU Mutual’s £2million Agency Giving Fund forms part of a series of initiatives NFU Mutual has committed for the benefit of customers and communities affected by coronavirus. To find out more, please visit our Coronavirus Information Hub.