Unit 9 Pinkers Court, Briarlands Office Park, Gloucester Road, Rudgeway, Bristol, BS35 3QH
Monday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Welcome to NFU Mutual Bristol office where we are committed to providing you with a high quality professional and friendly local service.
We pride ourselves in taking the time with our customers and know that they appreciate having accessible staff in a local office that they can turn to when they need it.
The Thornbury office covers Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset.
Our products & services
Our personal insurance products are tailored to your needs and will help you cover the things that really matter:
- Home insurance - with dog and cat, and travel as additional covers. We also offer a Horse and Rider product for your equine needs
- Motor insurance - including personal car, commercial vehicle, tractor and vintage cars
- High value properties - in particular where contents include valuables or fine art
Our specialist insurance can take the worry out of choosing the correct cover:
• Food and Drink • Tradesmen • Hospitality & Leisure • Property Owners • Farm • Retailers • Commercial Vehicle • Grain Stores & hauliers
Risk Management and Health & safety services
A choice of solutions to help you to identify and minimise the risks to your business and comply with legislation:
• Risk Audit • Health & Safety Procedures • Fire Risk Assessment • Food Safety & Hygiene • Fleet Risk Management • Health and Safety Training • COSHH, DSEAR and Noise Assessments
We have an in house NFU Mutual Financial Adviser who is available to help you plan for and protect your financial future with a wide variety of financial planning services. We can help you with:
• Investments • Retirement planning • Life cover and Critical illness • Income protection • Inheritance Tax planning
As one of the UK’s leading insurance providers, NFU Mutual has been looking after customers for over a century, using our local roots and national presence - evidence