Find your local agency office
Speak to your local agency office, who are on hand to offer face-to-face advice for all your farming needs.
Our Farm Select cover is designed for large farms over 50 hectares, from specialist producers to diversified enterprises, to incorporate all the needs of a farming business as well as emerging technology being adopted by the industry.
We can provide cover for:
- Property - day-one reinstatement buildings and contents cover - including an automatic 15% increase on your property sums insured to combat inflation.
- Business Interruption - loss of income following insured damage to your property.
- Livestock - with the option to insure higher value pedigree animals or breeding stock, and cover for specified diseases.
- Goods in Transit - loss or damage to your property while it’s in transit: up to your vehicle's insured load limit.
- Employers' Liability - protection if your business is held responsible for accidental injury to your employees: up to £10 million.
- Public and Product Liability - protection if your business is held responsible for accidental injury to customers or the public or for accidental damage to their property: up to £10 million.
- Environmental Liability - damages arising from your farming activities resulting in injury, environmental or biodiversity damage: up to £2 million.
- Legal Expenses - cover during legal disputes, including access to our 24/7 legal advice helpline and online employment manual: up to £250,000.
Additional covers you can choose:
- Engineering Insurance - sudden and unforeseen damage to and breakdown of plant and machinery.
- Hail - loss of income resulting from damage by hail to your arable or horticultural crops.
- Professional Expenses for Agricultural Land Tribunals - providing support, advice and cover during agricultural tenancy disputes: up to £20,000 as standard.
- Group Personal Accident: protection for you and your employees against the financial impact of death or injury following an accident (illness cover is also available).
This is not an exhaustive list, more information can be found in the important documents section.
The cover you choose will depend on your circumstances and your local NFU Mutual agency office will take the time to understand your needs and explain the full details, including any limits and exclusions that may apply, to help ensure it‘s right for you.