Our key cover provides
- Day-one reinstatement buildings and contents cover, including an automatic 15% increase on your property sums insured to combat inflation
- £10m Public and Product Liability cover to protect your business if it’s held responsible for accidental injury to clients, customers or the public
- £250,000 Legal Expenses cover to protect your business and employees during legal disputes, including access to our 24/7 legal advice helpline and online employment manual
- £2m Environmental Liability cover to protect your business if your farming activities or waste results in an injury or pollutes property or the environment
- £10m Employers' Liability cover to protect your business and its employees, as well as your family and friends if they're injured or become ill due to their work on the farm
- Livestock cover with the option to insure higher value pedigree animals or breeding stock, and cover for specified diseases.
Farm Safety Foundation - We fund this award-winning registered charity which raises awareness of farm safety among younger farmers (16-40) and, through engagement and education, challenge and change their risk-taking behaviours. Take a closer look at the work they are doing.
Union Advantage - We're proud of our farming heritage and we have constantly developed products and services to give your peace of mind. Just as importantly, we work closely with the farming unions to help them in their goal to protect your way of life now and in the future. Stength comes in numbers.