As a wholly owned subsidiary of NFU Mutual Insurance, NFU Mutual Risk Management Services is committed to providing a high level of technical advice and guidance. In recent years, the business has grown substantially and currently employs over 80 home-based surveyors and sales personnel located throughout the UK.
A safety review from Risk Management Services will show you simple, straightforward ways to improve safety on your farm and how you look after your team.
Health and Safety features
Here are a few of the potential benefits:
- Reduce deaths and injuries due to accidents
- Reduce both the emotional and financial costs
- Keep all your workers safe
- Stay up to date with changes in the law and how they affect your farm
- Your Agent will be able to tell you about the professional advice we can offer and you can benefit from regular support and training, helping to make your farm a safer place.
To arrange an appointment with a Health and Safety Consultant contact your local branch and together, we can make farming safer for everyone.
Health and safety organisations
For further information about health and safety regulations and advice for businesses go to: