Specialist cover that understands high-value homes and contents
- Accidental damage included as standard, including worldwide cover of contents.
- Alternative accommodation cover: we'll pay the cost of alternative accommodation - up to the sum insured amount - for you, your family, and domestic pets, if your home can't be lived in due to insured damage.
- Personal legal expenses up to £100,000 to provide you or your family living at home with advice and help with the cost of legal representation - including a 24 hour advice helpline.
- Home emergency cover - included as standard - protecting against seven types of domestic emergency, with a limit of £1,500 per claim.*
- Cover of valuables including jewellery up to £10,000 in total and £10,000 for each item, pair or set.
- Personal Cyber cover providing cover up to £50,000 should you be a victim of cybercrime.
Enhance your cover to include other properties and more valuable jewellery
We can cover your additional UK properties with our Holiday Accommodation cover extension, Insurance Product Information Document [PDF: 103KB], specifically designed for people who let their homes to paying guests.
Our Fine Art and Collections extension, Insurance Product Information Document [PDF: 72KB], can cover restoration or replacement in the event of a loss up to £30,000 per single item, unless specified.
Buildings Insurance, Product Information Document [PDF: 98KB], and Contents Insurance, Product Information Document [PDF: 101KB] are also available as standalone covers as part of Home and Lifestyle Insurance.