Cover for what matters most, as standard
- Alternative accommodation cover - we'll pay the cost of alternative accommodation for you, your family, and domestic pets, if your home can't be lived in, up to £75,000 or 25% of the insured rebuild cost, whichever is more
- Personal legal expenses up to £50,000 to provide you or your family living at home with advice and help with the cost of legal representation - including a 24 hour advice helpline.
- 3 year warranty against the quality of workmanship for building repair works to insured damage carried out by our approved contractors**
- Automatic increase of your contents sum insured by 10% or £5,000, whichever is the most, a month before and a month after a special event such as Easter or Christmas
- Up to £10,000 towards finding the source of leaking water or oil used in central heating
- Damage to contents in your garden up to £5,000. Trees, shrubs and plants up to £2,000 in total and up to £250 for any single item.
Enhance your cover inside and outside the home
Our Home Emergency Cover extension protects seven types of domestic emergencies, up to £1,000 per claim.
- Personal Belongings Insurance, Product Information Document [PDF: 76KB], for contents away from the home, including jewellery, watches and pedal cycles, is available as an optional cover that you pay for.
- Cover for accidental damage of your buildings and contents is available as an optional cover that you pay for.
Holiday Accommodation Insurance specifically designed for people who let their homes to paying guests, is available as an extension to Home and Lifestyle Insurance.
Buildings Insurance, Product Information Document [PDF: 98KB], and Contents Insurance, Product Information Document [PDF: 100KB] are also available as standalone covers as part of Home and Lifestyle Insurance.