1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of NFU Mutual, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via this form and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. The opening date for entries is 12.00 on 11.04.22. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59 on 30.06.22. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
5. NFU Mutual accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
6. A winner will be chosen by random draw [performed by a computer process OR supervised by an independent person] on 08.07.22 ("Draw Date").
7. The winner will receive a £250 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
8. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) on 08.07.22 and must provide a valid email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to NFU Mutual within 7 days of being notified by NFU Mutual, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and NFU Mutual will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winner via email within 7 days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by [Amazon UK] (the "Supplier"). NFU Mutual reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond NFU Mutual's control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of NFU Mutual regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. NFU Mutual must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation NFU Mutual will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Direct Marketing Team, NFU Mutual, Tiddington Road, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire, England CV37 7BJ, enclosing a self-addressed envelope within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact NFU Mutual [firstname.lastname@example.org]. In such circumstances, NFU Mutual must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. NFU Mutual reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. NFU Mutual reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
17. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The promoter of this prize draw is The National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Limited (“NFU Mutual”) (company number 111982) whose registered office address is Tiddington Road, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire, England CV37 7BJ.