This cover includes
- Existing flock cover - Provides insurance cover for the immediate financial loss to the infected flock, and the lost gross margin at any given point of the production cycle.
- 3 months loss of gross margin - A pre-agreed fixed defined benefit which represents the first three months loss of production payable upfront following AI infection and government slaughter.
- Secondary Cleansing and Disinfection - Now available from £50,000 increasing in batches of £25,000 up to £200,000 (higher limits available on request).
- All risks Mortality cover - We provide cover for the death of any birds caused by AI within 21 days prior to the date of the slaughter order by DEFRA.
- Consequential Loss Cover – Tailored cover to provide business interruption cover when your poultry farm is infected with AI and any other of your ancillary business is affected.
- Guaranteed policy renewal - Subject to the payment of an additional 10% of your Policy premium.