This cover includes
- Existing flock cover - Provides insurance cover for the immediate financial loss to the infected flock, and the lost gross margin at any given point of the production cycle.
- 3 months loss of gross margin - A pre-agreed fixed defined benefit which represents the first three months loss of production payable upfront following AI infection and government slaughter.
- Secondary Cleansing and Disinfection - Now available from £50,000 increasing in batches of £25,000 up to £200,000 (higher limits available on request).
- All risks Mortality cover - We provide cover for the death of any birds caused by AI within 21 days prior to the date of the slaughter order by DEFRA.
- Movement Restriction and Consequential Loss Cover - Tailored cover to provide financial redress for situations where you are not the infected farm, but due to the prevention zone you are unable to move or receive, birds or eggs.
- Guaranteed policy renewal - Subject to the payment of an additional 10% of your Policy premium.