Looking after you and your horse
Essential protection as standard:
- Cover in the event of death of your horse, theft or straying. We can even help in your search in the event of a loss
- Livery fees, up to £10 a day, if you have to go to hospital, up to £1,000
- Holiday cancellation fees up to £1,000 if your horse needs life-saving surgery
- Legal costs up to £50,000 to provide you with advice and help with the cost of legal representation
- Access to a 24 hour emergency helpline.
Tailor your cover to protect against the unexpected with options including:
- Personal liability up to £2.5 million – can be increased to £10 million
- Vet's fees cover up to £5,000 per incident following an accident – and for illness or disease that appears after 14 days from the start of your policy
- Cover should your horse become permanently unable to do any activity you have told us about, due to accident, illness or disease, based on the insured sum
- Personal accident for riders aged 5 to 75
- Tack, horse trailers and horse drawn vehicles.