Annual travel insurance tailored to your needs
- Loss of money – including travel tickets, passports and travellers cheques up to £1,000 for Home and Lifestyle policyholders, £2,000 with NFU Mutual Bespoke Home Insurance. Unauthorised use of your credit cards up to £10,000
- Cancellation expenses due to delay up to £5,000 for Home and Lifestyle policyholders, £10,000 with NFU Mutual Bespoke Home Insurance (option to increase up to £15,000 and £20,000 respectively)
- Medical expenses up to £5 million per person
- Personal liability cover up to £2.5 million
- Costs to help you reach your departure point if there's a transport failure up to £1,000
- Personal legal expenses up to £50,000 to provide you or your family with advice and help with the cost of legal representation - including a 24-hour advice helpline
- Option of extending the length of your cover from 30 days with Home and Lifestyle to 60 or 90 days, and from 60 days with NFU Mutual Bespoke Home Insurance to 90 or 120 days
- Option for Home and Lifestyle policyholders to add lost baggage cover, up to £2,500 with a £500 single item limit. Included as standard if you hold NFU Mutual Bespoke Contents Insurance
- Access to Mutuaide Assistance, providing staff trained to give help over the phone in emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We like to promote safe travel and to ensure that your trip or holiday is as enjoyable as possible. The Financial Obudsman provides help and advice for when planning a holiday.
The Financial Obudsman has put together a list of five things to remember, including making sure you have the right level of cover and checking it's safe to travel by following the Foreign & Commonwealth Office's guidance.