Terms and Conditions for Business Innovation Prize Draw
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of NFU Mutual, their families, Agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. Entries are made by submitting your contact details to NFU Mutual, by scanning a QR code on the post card available at the NFU Mutual stand, at the Business Innovation Show only. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. The winners will receive either a case of wine, from Exton Park (6 bottles) or a Hamper, from Becketts Farm, (up to the value of £100).
4. All entries must be submitted via this form and only one entry per person is permitted.
5. The closing date of the prize draw is 23.59 on 24th November 2023. Entries received after this time will not be entered into the draw.
6. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. NFU Mutual accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
8. Two winners will be chosen by random draw on 30th November 2023.
9. Each winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) on 6th December 2023, and must provide a valid email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to NFU Mutual within 7 days of being notified by NFU Mutual, then the respective winner's prize will be forfeited, and NFU Mutual will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. Each winner will receive their respective prize within 10 days of being notified of their win.
11. The decision of NFU Mutual regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. NFU Mutual must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation NFU Mutual will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org or writes to Commercial Marketing Team, NFU Mutual, Tiddington Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England CV37 7BJ, enclosing a self-addressed envelope within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact NFU Mutual email@example.com. In such circumstances, NFU Mutual must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
13. The prizes are supplied by ‘Exton Park’ and ‘Becketts Farm’ (the "Suppliers")]. NFU Mutual reserves the right to replace each prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond NFU Mutual control makes it necessary to do so.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. NFU Mutual reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award each prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. NFU Mutual reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, NFU Mutual, its Agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate each winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up each prize except where it is caused by the negligence of NFU Mutual, its Agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The promoter of this prize draw is The National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Limited (“NFU Mutual”) (company number 111982) whose registered office address is Tiddington Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England CV37 7BJ.